How are you doing on your 2016 goals? Need some motivation? ET always does it for me. Check out this video
Making the Whole30 fun by being able to be creative has been our focus. By just focusing on making it through each day until you get to 30, I could see how you might give up. If you focus on trying new things and being creative then you look forward to each new experience and don't even count the day you're on.
I've never even eaten a chicken burger before. That didn't stop us for cooking them up for today's brown bag lunch.
- 1 lb ground chicken breast
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 Tbs minced mint
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- garlic powder
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix to incorporate.
- Divide into 4 parts
- Form into burgers
- Heat non-stick skillet to medium high with a small amount of cooking oil.
- Gently place burgers on skillet. After 4-5 minutes flip.
- Cook until done - about 4-5 more minutes