It would be easy to say, they have more help, they have better genes, magic worker fairies secretly appear
and get stuff done for them. Here's their real secret. Are you ready? They make To-Do lists. Successful people set goals and put them in writing and the majority of them make daily To-Do lists.
Why create daily To-Do lists?
- To prioritize what you focus your time on.
- To eliminate procrastination.
- To be the driver of your own bus
- To achieve more of your goals.
- It's free
- It's simple
- It's visual
- It sends you rewards for using the app
- And ....it does this (I don't even know what to call it, but I love it)
Happiness is an app calling you gorgeous every day. The message changes throughout the day: "Good morning Gorgeous", "Good day Princess". A girl could get used to getting spoiled by her app. It just makes me smile and makes me want to use the To-Do list.
Is one of your resolutions to get more stuff done?